Thread: Car Dies
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 11:03 AM   #1
gabedrummin

Garage
Car Dies

Please I need help. My Car has been idling poorly .backfires thru intake occasionally when accelerating runs rough to about 1500 rpm then smooths out .When coming to a stop rpm goes below 300 and sometimes the car dies before rpm stabilizes at Normal idle speed . It will fire right back up and has no codes . I took the car to the Porsche Dealership , they had the the car for 4 weeks .After two weeks they said they don't see any vacuum leaks no codes and they do not know what's wrong ? Suggested replacing mas air flow sensor. They said they were pretty sure that's the problem. They replaced the sensor and said its better but not right .This cost 900.00 . They said to make it right I need to replace my coils and injectors to get the car running right cost 2200.00 more. I said I will come get the car . The coils in the car were 6 months old .I guess at this point I have no choice but to change injectors myself .6 months ago I had to have a cracked heads replaced and it has not run right sine then .I pulled the engine myself and sent the heads to Hoffmans machine. Is it possible My trimming is a off 1 degree or so and causing these problems .? Or do you have any idea whats my problem ? Thank you all.
gabedrummin is offline   Reply With Quote