View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 09:35 PM   #10
Pirate50

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi Cooper View Post
Man I would've jumped on that in a heartbeat. Do you remember when was this sale (Memorial Day, Black Friday, etc)?
I don't think it was any special day that I recall. I had been thinking about purchasing them at full price but never seemed able to pull the trigger. I would check the site every couple of days thinking about it and one day the price was suddenly around $700 and it said closeout. I kind of panic purchased thinking maybe they weren't going to be available anymore and didn't want to miss out. After I finished the purchase I thought (Holy crap I hope these are OEM and I didn't make a mistake), so I logged back on the page to read the ad again and it showed them at full price again. So I think maybe they ordered them in for someone who backed out and they had them in inventory and wanted to get rid of them. They arrived in about a week from Florida not Germany. I just got lucky I think.