View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:35 PM   #7
Javi Cooper

Another forum member (9864ever) and I went back and forth with Suncoast last year as we were planning on buying the kit between both of us and splitting it with what each of us needed (side skirts and rear wing for me, front bumper for him). AFAIK, it is the legit OEM Aerokit shown in the photo as personally verified and even guaranteed by one of Suncoast's employees.

As mentioned above, it's an extra $1,400 if you have a pre-facelift 986 because you need the newer trunk lid to install the rear wing. However, I don't see why you couldn't adapt the wing to the older trunk lid. I really don't know if it's possible but I would try that first.

Now this is going to make you mad but when we were talking about buying it the kit was on sale for $1,995. I recently (as in two weeks ago) contacted Suncoast to see if they could honor that price but they said it's Porsche parts department in Germany who sets the pricing I regret not doing the deal. That said, $3k is still a great price. It cost way more than that when they were new.

Anyway, if you decide to get the whole kit and would like to trade the side skirts for OEM Aerokit 1 side skirts let me know. I have the 1's skirts and would like to change them to the 2's.

Last edited by Javi Cooper; 06-22-2021 at 12:40 PM.
Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote