View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 11:20 AM   #5
986 Boxster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97gtaboxter View Post
I spoke to a rep at Suncoast and he says this kit is indeed OEM. I am not from the U.S. and I am from Canada so I don't know about their reputation. No one else I have contacted has a similar kit. The kit includes front bumper, side skirts and rear spoiler.

For some reason, Suncoast refuses to give me part numbers.

Has anyone on this forum purchased this kit and confirm its authenticity further? I called Pelican and the front bumper is $6000 alone so I just don't want to buy anything to have to return it.

This is the link for the kit

https://www.********************************************** ******.com/product/SKU9862AEROKIT.html
I`m in Canada also, and I`ve order from Suncoast a few times. 1st time I bought Porsche emblem, valve stem caps, headlight wrench, etc. 2nd time I bought door sills, spin lock inserts, etc., and all items were OEM, Porsche made in Germany and packaged. Some items were not in stock and had to be ordered from Germany, they will e-mail you if the item is not in stock. They do sell some non OEM parts, but if the Suncoast Rep. told you that it`s OEM, it probably is. Go to the ABOUT US on their site and you can read more about them. I wait until I need a few items before I order, like that shipping is a lot cheaper, they will ship everything in one package, and fast shipping too, if the item is in stock. You still have to pay for customs and tax, depending where you are in Canada. GST for me + customs. Delivery company will call you before delivering the items so you can pay the tax and customs upfront.
986 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote