View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 11:51 AM   #31
Robert986

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert986 View Post
Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

Anyway I just got a call from the tuner and the car is finally done!!!! After 1,5 days of tuning, he told me it runs perfect and pulls like a Carrera... Man am I excited.. One more note, he said that the mods Iīve made on intake and exhaust-side seemed to work out well together, very balanced.

Will pick it up tomorrow! will report back! :dance:

Ok, the car is back from the Tuner!

The bad part: It seems my emergency brake on one side has collapsed somehow, there is an evil scraping sound inside it, so I can not (should not) drive the car.

The good part: When the emergency brake for a short while stopped making those noices I took it out for a proper spin, and man it runs really really well. You know the old tale "Porsche cut the nuts of the Boxster not to compete with the 911" Well, the nuts are back, and this time itīs personal..
Seriously, it does pull stronger than before and the sound is glorious.. Dark low tone when cruising and angry GT3-ish when stepping on it at high revs. And there is no drone.

Tomorrow I will take a look at the emergency brake, or rather whatīs left of it. Then hopefully I can finally get this season started. :dance:
Robert986 is offline   Reply With Quote