View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 03:41 PM   #6271
PaulE

A couple of weeks ago I installed my GT3 seats and harness bar and harnesses for the first time. The harness bar required the removal of the rear shelf compartment over the engine cover. When I went for a drive I thought the exhaust sounded a little different, and I chalked it up to less sound insulation over the engine cover due to the lack of the rear shelf unit. Today I went out for a top down drive, and it sounded more like an exhaust leak. When I got home I took a peak underneath, and saw a crack in the weld after the small muffler in my Circuit Werks mid pipe on the passenger side. My shop thinks it can be rewelded, I'll take it in this week, since I have an autocross next Saturday.
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote