View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 09:40 AM   #20
rezanourai

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegearhead View Post
If there is a track that is going to starve an engine of oil its that one, super long fast sweepers. Sorry about the engine, time for an upgrade!
It's a fun track! I was just starting to get used to this car a bit and finding it's traction limits with my current set up before this happened. Here's a lap from the prior session before blowing the motor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdsNRz7GoCA. Had traction control stuck on (I wired it wrong when I stripped the wiring a few weeks ago, so need to fix it) which was crippling me on turn exits a lot as well as some traffic. Previously in this car (while it weighed 200lbs more than today) and traction control off I had gotten low 2:10s.

Car oversteers a touch too much, but otherwise very balanced. I need to dial out that oversteer just a hair and then get some more seat time after the new motor goes in. I think I can get an 2:05-2:07 at this track when dialed in. Pushing below 2:05 will take some more work but not impossible. Car probably has 2:01-2:03 in it with the right driver.
rezanourai is offline   Reply With Quote