View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 02:32 PM   #18
ike84

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
The dme is tucked up under and I've never seen the need to. I've had boxsters at my yard with no trunk lids and the dme stayed dry even during the worst rain storms. The immobilizer I do have inside a bag and disconnected from the floor though. I have it sitting upright between the rocker panel and seat. I also have holes drilled in the floor so water cannot collect inside the floor pans. So far everything is staying dry. Before I reinstalled the windshield, the fuel gauge would stop working when it would get rained on. Immobilizer aside, these cars are pretty solid electrically. I've power washed the whole car inside and out. I wouldn't recommend cleaning the interior of your street car with a power washer. lol
Well lookie lookie - I was reading into oil cooler swaps/upgrades and found this pic. They're using it to vent an external oil cooler in a 987. That would do the trick though.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk