View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 04:47 PM   #11
ike84

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
Who or what is lambo? I've been thinking some kind of scoop too. Just enough scoop to pressurize the trunk to keep dirty air from entering elsewhere inside the trunk. Any water that would enter would leak out the bottom of the trunk and shouldn't be able to enter the motor.
The lamborghini aventador has an active air management system that is ridiculously complex and equally impressive. One of it's components is the rear wing, the pillars of which are hollow and when appropriate will open up vents to channel air downward through the pillars. We obviously don't have pillars on outlet wings, but the body of the wing is hollow right? And the bottom of it communicates with the trunk. So you could theoretically turn the front of the wing into swiss cheese and it would (hopefully) pressurize enough to force air into the trunk.

Btw, those vents on the side should have a flapper on them to keep dirt out. I don't know if you still have them but it may help putting them back in to keep the dirt from the wheels out.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk