View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 04:18 AM   #30
Radman

Garage
We had our first "warm" day here in FL, it hit 75. The result was the front of my Boxster sounding like a jet engine lol! Did some troubleshooting last night and the right cooling fan resistor is out I believe. Also, the left fan didn't make the same noise as the right, it was loud but not a whiny sound, so a new fan assembly is on its way.

Also, still getting some squeaky noises when going over bumps, nowhere near as bad as before, but I'm pretty sure it's either the struts themselves or maybe some plates at the top of the struts. Regardless, I'll be swapping those sometime soon.

Took the car on its longest drive with me yet, a quick trip from Orlando to Tampa, and other than the fan whine everything was great.

I jury rigged my phone holder. Had some thin, sticky backed, foam left over from something that I cut and placed at the top and bottom of the plug to help it fit tighter in the euro spec'd hole. That's when I found out the entire plug assembly rotated inside the dash. So, some duct tape wrapped around it held it in place on the back side and I finally have a stable mount for the phone.
Radman is offline   Reply With Quote