View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 07:11 AM   #10
986Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post
I have your cars twin, except I have the sport interior with sport seats, 3-spoke steering wheel and the gray graphite interior trim. Even the same wheels. Yeah, it's a polarizing color - love it or hate it. I love mine. I flew from Oklahoma to Phoenix AZ to buy mine from a crappy little car lot and road tripped home.

I'd find a set of clear headlights, clear side markers and then a set of solid red 550 SE taillights.
Wheel spacers - minimum 7mm front and 15mm rear.
Roll bar hoop mesh pieces.
I'd keep the black bumperettes - it's hard to find a complimentary color for Ocean Jade Metallic.
And if you really wanted to change things up - find all the pieces for a Generation 1 aerokit for the car.
Wow, my twin! I've never seen another Box that color, anywhere. Sweet. I love Ocean Jade Metallic, and I get lots of compliments on the color. A recent PCA mag article called it a "unicorn color." I'm thrilled to discover you have it too.

I have the 8-way leather power seats. I don't know what the difference is between those and the sport seats, as I'm somewhat of a Boxster neophyte. But they fit my fat ass pretty well, so I'm happy with that.

Your wheels appear to be suffering from missing badges just like mine were up until my spouse bought me new ones for an early Christmas present. Now, as of yesterday, I have them. So I guess it's time to replace the lug nuts, now.

What is an aerokit? I'm not familiar.
986Chick is offline   Reply With Quote