View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 04:21 PM   #1616
PaulE

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagalla View Post
BTW...do you happen to have the "flash to pass" relay diagram?

Tony
These are the flash to pass relay diagrams. They are somewhere in the 81 pages of this thread but I happened to have saved it. I was in the same boat as you with the Angel Eyes last year. They start to burn out and flicker. They are epoxied into the inside of the shroud, and looked impossible to get out without ruining the shroud, so I just deactivated them by cutting the wires to them and reactivating my parking lights. You will see what I mean when you take yours apart.

I also had to re-glue one of the lenses in my projectors. I found that a clean, empty Progresso soup can was the perfect diameter for resting the shroud in face down after carefully gluing in the lens so that it could cure with the lens in the correct position.

For the cracked and falling off insulation, I found that clear flexible heat shrink tubing and heat shrink butt connectors with solder and new sections of wire did the trick for me on a spare set of headlights I built up over last winter. Good luck!

Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote