View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 02:56 PM   #8
PaulE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thenaton1 View Post
I purchased the harness bar from stable energies, highly recommended. Sure you could get away with using the factory bar but you have a nice car, nice seats, why not do it properly. Seats and belts are a great upgrade, you will love it! No more aches the next day from holding on to the steering wheel around corners
Thanks! Stable Energies is my shop for all my safety equipment, so it will be their harness bar. I just did our club's VIR HPDE with the new seats and stock seatbelts and a CGI seatbelt clamp. It was an improvement from the stock seats and next year will be even better with the harnesses. Now the seats will come out for the winter. They were fine for a 1,400 mile trip - about 1,100 miles of highway and the rest on the track, but getting in and out of the car is tough and I'm afraid I'll wear out the leather on the side of my seat getting in and out of them if I use them year round.
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote