View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 02:21 AM   #13
MYRX
MYRX

I guess most of you never really owned a C5 or later model Corvette, so you speak with the typical ignorant arrogance. I own both a 2000 Boxster S and a 2002 Corvette Z06. There is no comparison between the two. My Boxster S is fun to drive and I drive it daily. My Z06 will kick it's butt any day any place, at the track thru the S's at Rd Atlanta.etc, etc, ..period!

As far as interior quality, while maybe boring, the Z06 doesn't have the soft paint that scratches, it doesn't have the top that constantly needs repairing with a cheap plastic window. The C5 has far more leg room, so no need to do the console delete. Get my point. How about respecting each car for what it is. My Boxster S was ordered with the leather interior options and cost a lot more than my Z06. I like them both. But if you want performance the Boxster is no match for the Z06. I am not bashing the Boxster, (just some you arrogant know it alls) like I said I drive it daily. The Z06 is a track beast and an awesome performance car at an affordable price.
MYRX is offline   Reply With Quote