View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 06:20 AM   #3
redducati750

Hi, if you don't mind me asking...
What were your intentions? What do you mean "replaced everything"? What's wrong with the soft top, and what other issues does the car have?

Was the conversion done successfully?

Well, as to my intentions..... I rationalized dumping tons of cash into a car with a salvage title because I was gonna "keep the car" and it didnt make a difference to me. I bought the chasis wanting to do a 3.4 conversion and I figgured that I would be replacing alot of things along the way. I have an inch and a half thick binder with recipts. Im not too sure about the soft top, I drove with the hardtop at just about all times and just kept the soft top down. It might be a switch. Now, I have decided to sell off the car and the bottom line is that with all the parts and money that I put into the car, I am going to recoup more money if I sell things off peice by peice and not as a complete car with a salvage title.

The conversion was done sucessfuly and I acutally put about 6-8k on the car between the summer of 04 and now. Not the best $ to mile ratio but Im getting what I always wanted...a 993 and there is only so much room in the garage.