Thread: My ignore list
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 07:43 PM   #16
TeamOxford
Damn Yankee

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post
Even though I don't post a whole lot, I've been on this board now for 8 years and log on several times a day. I've made several genuine friends here. I've enjoyed meeting and hanging out with them. Really good guys. I've learned a lot and enjoyed the partnership with my fellow Boxster brothers.

I have a pretty nice little group of Boxsters that I really enjoy. I have fun taking them to the track and doing some restoration work. I've gathered a great stash of parts for future projects and just really enjoy the Boxster brotherhood.

More and more though, there are a few here that are really dragging this place down - sarcasm, smart comments, rude. Basically junior high behavior. Like most obnoxious morons, when confronted, they defend themselves as "just having fun". But they're really no more than crows sitting on a fence making noise. Lots of posts, but really nothing of substance to contribute.

My skin is pretty thick, and I have a lot more things to worry about, so I mostly just ignore them.

Maybe this whole year is just starting to wear on me, but today I just kinda had enough. 3 of them are now members of my personal ban list and I won't have to deal with anymore of their drivel. Buh bye!

Maybe now I can read more about Boxsters and less about nonsense.
+1.

I would hazard a guess that your entire ignore list has already chimed in.

Just sayin'..........

TO

Last edited by TeamOxford; 08-13-2020 at 07:47 PM.
TeamOxford is offline   Reply With Quote