View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 02:31 AM   #47
2ata

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexcramer View Post
The USA is 4% of the world's population. The USA's death rate represents +/- 20% of the ROW's deaths. Even if that number is over stated by 50%, we still have too high of a mortality rate comparatively. We (USA) are clearly doing something wrong.

I have a co-worker who has been in/out of the hospital twice since early March. Another got sick and took it home to his wife, kid's and in-laws. Fortunately, nobody I know has died from this yet. Wearing an N95 mask is required for me at work. I also wear one in public when I'm not at work. It's simple, easy and I don't want to be the cause of somebody else's illness. The notion that it impinges on 'my rights' is nonsensical and selfish. A lot of us have elderly parents (mom is 83) I would gladly wear a mask to protect her and or your parents.

I hear people complaining about the 'sacrifices' they are being forced to make. Ask somebody who lived thru WWII about sacrifices, i.e. 'ration coupons/stamps', etc. Imagine only being allowed to buy one set of tires for your car each year?

I don't care what flavor Kool-aid you drink, you can still wear a mask and vote for Donald.

Fat population with high rate of co-morbidities.........
2ata is offline   Reply With Quote