View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 06:49 AM   #14
TRP

Jesus Christ... What did I just read? Is this really an "it's my right" discussion? We have a WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC, and people want to ******************** and moan about wearing a god damned facemask? I'm embarrassed at how the US is handling the entire situation. I'm just dumbfounded by people who want to argue about the situation. Mind boggling. Folks want to argue about their 'rights' vs overloading the hospitals and medical community?

The older I get the more I realize why the world is tired of the US and all of our selfishness.

We will get what we deserve and deal with the consequences of those whose rights were infringed upon.

Sometimes we have to band together for the betterment of the entire community. For **************** sake.

You aren't being asked to pay your neighbors bills... Or feed his family. Do you throw your trash in the street? Do you still crap and pee in the yard? No. You use modern technology, central services, and a slight change in behaviour so that we reduce the spread of disease. Is wearing a mask when you go get McDonald's is really an inconvenience? People who argue that it's against their rights to be asked to wear a mask don't value the sacrifice given by others. The selfish and indignant nature of it all.

Last edited by TRP; 08-09-2020 at 07:01 AM.
TRP is offline   Reply With Quote