View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 09:37 AM   #2
BYprodriver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Hippy View Post
Hello everyone. I've been lurking around here for a while now, and finally decided to come out...so to speak. I bought my first Porsche last year. It is a 2001 Boxster S with about 50K. Speed Yellow. I've done some work to my car to insure I knew what maintenance has been done, and see much more to come. As a lifelong motorcycle rider, I never though I would ever be as happy as I am in that car. I just want to thank all of you out there for all your help. Besides driving my car, working on it is my stress relief and the "car yoga" I get is very rewarding. I'll try and post some pics as soon as I can...I think I can also help with some of the questions other members have.

I would also like to thank the sponsor for all the support and parts service I have received.
Welcome, good choice for 1st Porsche! I had a motorcycle but decided to sell it before someone hit me & buy something just as fun!