View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 04:02 PM   #768
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeA View Post
....done one for a 987?
Haven't. But can't see what stops us from working on this together. Let's see if I can get my hands on a spare kit locally. I'll look on my side but if you know of any readily advertised F.S. do let me know and I'll import this over. -or- if you're happy to send over your existing kit then let's do that and I'll ship it back along with the engineered replacement (free, ofc!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningr View Post
I like design you can add me to the list. Very subtle blue lighting would be nice.
Time to get the balls rolling again, change mind and entertain so to speak. This covid-s-hity-19 changed quite a few plans on my side, which I won't go into details now as I feel each and everyone of us have their own crap to deal with.. whether that is business, finance, work, logistics, family, etc... my issues are much smaller than some of others', so... for later.

Where were we? Ah, yes, the controller... let me finish this prototype and sign it off, so we can move on to getting these kits laser'ed and ready for the spring/summer season