View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:14 AM   #8
PaulE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
PaulE is correct!

I am referring to the headlight level adjuster as posted in his first picture. The hex nut is not stripped because I can turn it and feel the nut turning; It's just not engaging anything. If it means anything, to rule out it was not my Allen key, I used three different brands: Snap-On, Craftsman, and Toptul.

Let me goof around with the headlamp assembly first, and if all else fails, I may take you up on your kind offer.

Edit: I just saw particlewave's video - That was not for the faint of heart lol
Let me know if you need the parts. I was afraid of opening up a headlight at first. Particlewave built my Nine8Six projector kit and fixed them after a fender bender. But then last fall I needed another repair and decided to take the plunge. I did it successfully! It's hard but by no means impossible. And it's a lot cheaper than buying another headlight!
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote