View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 10:33 AM   #158
DoninDel
NewUserName

I am 72. Spent 16 months in Marines in Vietnam (4/68-8/69)
I have been near death 3 times:
Amebic Dysentery (was passing blood), blood poisoning (it had my whole right arm) in Vietnam, then sepsis (104.6 fever) from a biopsy a few years back - all from billions of things you can't see.
As an old male with Type A blood I am at a higher risk than most of you, but I feel the odds are very much in my favor if I listen to doctors and not to an Orange Moron.
I listen to Gov Cuomo's updates, and while I was not a fan of his, I find I am very impressed by his leadership.
It is night and day from the WH clown show where they stand shoulder-to-shoulder as they tell us to keep social distance, slathering praise on a moron and giving vague promises, as they have for weeks, of what they will deliver in the future.
I get out and walk a couple miles, haven't been to a store in over a week and half, and luckily have some immediate neighbors who aren't cultists, so we can talk (at six feet apart) and keep our sanity, since we all have family members lost to the cult, but none to the disease - yet.

I have been reading - a LOT - did you know the twine used to tie hay bales was made of Manila fiber from the Philippines and sisal fiber from Mexico (in the early 1900s at least, don't know about now) because they found crickets and grasshoppers wouldn't eat the twine made of those things....and in 1919 Chicago made enough of that twine to go around the earth 1,600 times.... my mind is nearly full....