View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 10:49 AM   #136
MrBen

I'm working on some drywall repairs on my residence. Working up the courage to tackle the convertible top transmission repair on the Boxster. As a builder/former house flipper I can probably spend the next 3 months working on my home. Then it would be ready to sell but I have no place to go. I might have to buy a big camper and live in that while I build myself another new one. I don't want to be political, I pray for all our leaders both public and private. I really don't appreciate the bashing I read about our president on this site. I will not stoop to bash any ones opinion. To many good men died so we have our rights. I am a true independent. I voted for President Obama twice. I was disappointed in the job he did but I never disrespected him . Its a difficult job. I voted for our current president. While he is not perfect by any means I cannot be more pleased with the job he has done while in office. So refreshing to see someone from the private sector get in there and right some wrongs and shake up the establishment. I cannot think of another person to lead us through this mess and out the other side. Have a great day people!