View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 02:56 PM   #114
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
I've sure wished for this from him. Mostly because even when he has a good idea, people try to block him because they hate him.
I support every effort to get the economy moving again, as quickly as possible. I support setting a date as a target. And when somebody comes back at me with "so you choose the economy and wealth over lives and health" as they have with him, I'd like to think I'm articulate enough to point out the fallacy in that. But he's either not capable, or thinks he shouldn't have to, and they burn him to the ground. this creates the climate we have right now where liberal politicians want to be seen as hard- line on the "quarantines", so as to demonstrate how opposed they are to trump.
Again: extremes which do no good, rather than a coming-together of minds over the science.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
He just said that nobody imagined this could happen, when he damn well knows, and now WE know, that he'd been WARNED and BRIEFED about a possible event EXACTLY like this. He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team, that was set up during the Obama administration. Then he blames the Obama administration and the previous ones because he was handed a "broken system". And calls the governors names who tell him they need more help.

Why do they hate him? Because he constantly lies. He wants "appreciation" poor little sad boy!

EDIT: While he was giving his Liar-side chat, We reached 100,000 confirmed cases. The most of any country in the world. This started 3 months ago on the other side of the world. We had plenty of time to prepare. But he instead chose to call it or the warnings of it a "hoax". And we're left with a brain-drain since he disbanded the Pandemic Response Team. Don't let him blame this on other administrations. He had all the warnings and all the tools at his disposal.

Last edited by piper6909; 03-27-2020 at 03:47 PM.