View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 05:26 AM   #11
husker boxster

Since I was "retired" by my company almost 4 yrs ago, my daily routine hasn't been upset too much. I work in my garage or learn stuff on the computer - mostly 928 info lately. I do miss the social interaction with our Porsche club. I've become my mom's grocery getter, as she's a healthy 87 and we want to keep her that way. Trying to figure out what exact product she lists and shopping in a different grocery store has been my biggest challenge, so I'm rather fortunate.

RPM, our local race track (and made famous by the video "Nemesis!!!") has been hanging on by a thread because of all the flooding last yr. We were certain it would flood again this yr because of mismanagement of the Missouri River flood control, but luckily RPM has remained dry. They were getting ready to implement a huge paving project where they would repave the paddock (it was a total mess from the floods) and putting a NASCAR sealer on the track. That came to a halt as the paving company can't work during the quarantine. We had to postpone our May 2-3 DE to late June. Poor RPM was flooded twice last yr and now that it's dry, still can't catch a break. Would be a shame to lose them.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)