View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 03:59 PM   #2
PaulE

Hi Martin, Nine8Six Fred popped into the Forum for a bit in February, hopefully he'll see this and reply. If your car has his projectors, it is very likely the Angel Eye halos, which are COB (Chips on a Board) LEDs have started burning out. That happened to mine too, even though they were wired through a relay to only come on in the parking light only ight switch position and I never used them. The heat from the bi-xenon projectors kills them. Unfortunately, they are epoxy glued into the inside of the beautifully machined and finished projector shroud. There is no way to get them out and replace them. I ended up disabling them and recommissioning my original parking lights.
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote