Thread: Anything else
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 12:43 PM   #8
Aynsley683

Garage
The IMS I’m aware of , as well as the rear main seal but not the AOS-I’m assuming is the oil and water separator ? Yes know those hence the pro’s will give it a once over and give me an opinion, seen all the horror YouTube videos on the different subjects.

The ims I can lessen the odds by changing the oil every 5k I hope. I have no maintenance records apart from one little stamp in the little Porsche owners thingy at 6k , then nothing. Hence I’m going to replace everything slowly over time working down the list of importance ( or while the ‘we’re here we might as well replace this’ )

Father in law bought from a dealer as a certified (which don’t mean much in my book ) from his local Porsche dealer, back in 2014 or 15.

Put less than 1k on it , then it just sat ( in a garage thankfully) best as I can tell by air filters conditions and the fact there is only paperwork to ‘15 and a 2015 decal sticker for his license plate that never made it from the envelope to the plate. So am assuming it just sat there for whatever reason.
Aynsley683 is offline   Reply With Quote