View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 11:29 AM   #1
bg305
01 Seal Gray 986 S

Door stripes (singer style) with custom colors?

So I have wanted to do stripes since before buying the car. I also just purchase a Klisstle Roll bar Overlay and might get a Joe Toth duck tail. Since I have to decide on what to paint the roll bar covers and duck tail if I get it that started me thinking about overall look which brought me back to the door stripes.

I have some some (not many) shots of seal gray with red or orange accents and I think I really like the look. (not sure about the roll bars though... )

I found shots of Bran's seal gray with (red?) stripes and thought it looked good. I think i can get similar ones here: https://stripegarage.com/products/singer-style-911-stripes does anyone have experience with them?

I am really hoping to find a place that does that style stripe in custom colors. Specifically I am thinking about doing Zanzibar Red as the accent color. Not sure if it would look good, might try to play in photoshop a bit. I fell in love with the color when I was shopping for the boxster. Thought I found one near me, but it turned out to be a wrap and it was not the car I wanted.

Thoughts on the combination of colors?? anyone done a singer style custom color stripe?

Thank you!
Brian
bg305 is offline   Reply With Quote