View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 04:49 AM   #13
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYprodriver View Post
As if you don't already know, Spaming my post with your partner in crime!
Listen BYP... You're one of those guys on this forum that I look up to for advice and guidance. I may not ask you directly... but your direction and guidance when others inquire inspire me. You've got cred in my book

You're in OC, not far from me, and I consider that "something in common". I've family in MJ... so I don't raz you because I don't know if when I'm down there you'll recognize me and pound the **************** out of me. You might be bigger than me.

That said... When have I spammed your post(s)? Dude... I like your engine. I wish I had the quid for it, seriously. I recognize the hard work you put into and... I don't care how many years ago you did it. I ask you to step up to the plate and share with me when and where ever I spammed your post(s). If I did... it wasn't intentional and, if I did, I'll apologize. I may raz new people... but I respect my elders. You have my respect.

And Maytag... he seems to be a great guy. Seems fair and balanced... is building some kind of monster... has some great comebacks and, I like to think, believes our members are unified... connected... we have something in common and... like a "family" have disagreements and slights from time to time. That's what makes up our "community". Try to square up with him so you may find peace, Man. I mean that.

I do hope you have a great day. Cheers.

Last edited by Starter986; 02-05-2020 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Incorrectly spelled word. Bugs the ****************e out of me.
Starter986 is offline   Reply With Quote