View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 06:59 PM   #19
Frodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegro View Post
Did I miss the part where someone forced you to look at the photos?
You talkin’ to me??

Assuming so…no, of course, I wasn’t “forced” to look at the photos. I read the named topic, thought it sounded interesting and opened the thread. Read the description of the car, then fell headlong into the photos. Looked at the first, then the second, then the third, then…well, one thing led to another, and—next thing ya know—I had looked at 46 of them (give or take—I didn’t feel like recounting a second time to be sure!). Didn’t plan it that way, it just sorta happened.

But you’re right, I wasn’t “forced” to look at them. They were there, so I saw them, then made the pretty innocuous, not particularly contentious comment (that, likewise, nobody was “forced” to read), “Nice lookin' car big guy...but I think you got your bases covered on photos.” Even trailed that with a , confirming it was delivered lightheartedly, tongue-in-cheek, devoid of malice.

But you’re right—I wasn’t “forced” to look at them. Any more than you were "forced" to make your comment about something so abundantly obvious. Tell you what: I’ll stop looking at dozens of photos of the same vehicle if you’ll stop pointing out the readily apparent. Deal?
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote