View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 04:31 PM   #1598
Nine8Six

Thanks for letting me know, Paul. Interesting though, why am I the last one to find out about this :/

You are correct, I'm working on revision of those same style projectors and this will include a lens adapter. Not much because of failure (I'm seeing <1% here) but more because I finally have means to do precision ID thread-milling operations with the new machine-tools I run here. An option that wasn't available at the time.

For the upcoming dev; I'm keeping the exiting CGT design, 2.5" lens config with same angle, aperture, H1 fitting, and will carry on using AES(company) improved version of those projectors you refereed too. ps. Paul, if we are to engineer some (new) car projectors & features it ain't going to be those dumb 1968 style lamps but more touching the areas of Adaptive Sense, Auto-Leveling and automotive led technologies. I've done quite a bit of studying on those subjects last year and may resume those research and prototyping in the near future. This would of course reach a wider market, not only Porsche.

Anyway. Some content for later. For now I'd like to pass my sincere apologies for the trouble this caused to you. if there is anything at all I can do to offset the burden please shoot me a PM and we'll find a way to square this issue. Thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear about your fender-benders :-(