View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 06:47 AM   #22
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van914 View Post
Happy New Year Fred! Don’t be a stranger.
Van!!! wow, literally, everybody is still here. Unbelievable. Happy New Year Van, best wishes old friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy.Boxster View Post
Fred! Welcome back and Happy New Year! You will be one of first on the forum to ring it in, eh?

I'm glad to see that the car is running and you are being ordered to drive it. There are a lot questions on here from folks asking about all you're great products, so I hope it isn't too overwhelming.

All the best!
Troy!!! its you, not Rick3000 (my bad). It's you who've gone great borders and countries with his Boxster to work for the army. I remember now (must have been Rick's black on black car pic). Troy, caught those alien invaders yet? I see them all the time roaming above China, its annoying (Happy New Year to you too, Troy!)

No worries on the questions or support side for those parts. Always said they would be serviced for life and I kept a whole lot of spare parts of "everything" I've done to support that statement. Got xenons, ballasts, 2.5" reflectors and actuators, tons of porsche crests for the center caps, the caps themselves, their hub adapters, got a dozen of those skybreaker coated blank panels, the mounting heatsink + their LED strips in all colors, the PWM drivers, wires, connectors, I-Literally-Have-Spare-Everything!!!

So yea, hit me up if you are in trouble with any of my stuff, spare parts are FREE, just dosh in the shipping cost via paypal and we are good.

Last edited by Nine8Six; 12-29-2019 at 07:19 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote