View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 04:17 AM   #18
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfuerst911sc View Post
Fred welcome back it's good to hear from you , I give you a slight head nod every time I flip on my " Fred's headlights " . Happy New Year to you
lol That flickering blip huh ;-) Man, good to see you.. wow! Happy New year to you too, same to your family, and the beast!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLImages View Post
So you are the lengendary Fred I keep reading about!?
Nice to finally 'meet' you. I'm new around here, but have read a lot about you. Well, that sounds a bit creepy...I have read a lot about the parts you made. Haha.
Hey Gunnar, Happy to meet you here too! Thanks for the warm welcome back man, let's have fuuun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAN View Post
Car 54, car 54 where are ya? Welcome back.
Glad to hear from you, I thought some aliens picked you up in your car.
Yeah, those nasty lil ad-clickers lead the way...Evil.
lil ad-clickers lol Yea wish that'd be it but I really stopped by to spy on you and your cool car projects, Bran haha. Happy New Year old pal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick3000 View Post
Welcome Back Fred!

Prepare for your inbox to be inundated with people wanting windscreens and headlights!
Rick!! how is the army and overseas expatriation treating you man, been a long time! Hope you make it back hope for the holiday season at least. Good to see you around, Rick. And yea, didn't thought about this one too wisely (lol), I might have to service those kits before making new-anything. Let's see if I can squeeze time man, I doubt but I'll do my best and see what I can do in Q1/Q2 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grc0456 View Post
We’ve missed you, buddy!
!!! Way too kind again bro Good to see you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace River View Post
Good grief, the return of the Canuckian Chinese mad scientist! Welcome back Fred, hope 2020 is kind to you.
lol after all those years living and working here its fair to call this "Chinese Canuckian", reversed! Life's good here man, sort of! Good to see you Ian!!!

Guys, thanks for the warm welcome back. I owe you all after-all and will try not to deceive again, my bad. I wish you all an Happy New Year and Best wishes, no exceptions.