View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 03:40 AM   #1
monopola

My first Porsche :)

Hi all,

I just bought my very first Porsche - it is a 986 Boxter, 1998, 2.5 litres.
I am Bulgarian and english is not my native language, so please excuse me for making mistakes and so.
I had a very good deal on this one and even it is late autumn here I decided to buy it now and wait for the spring Meanwhile I will have a lot of questions as there are a lot of things I would like to fix with the car.
So, here it is

As you can imagine this is not the original color. According to Porsche this one was produced red, but someone over the years did a very nice job on the paint. I am not sure that I will keep it orange, but it might grow on me.

The car works as it should or at least for now, the only problem is with the top - it is missing some motors and wires and electronic system is not working, so I will have to deal with that. Also the tyres are a little bit big, so I will replase the wheels maybe, even these one look really good.

The interior is also custome - a lot of orange accents on the leather on seats and center console, it looks good, but needs a nice cleaning.

Any way - my adventure with Porsche just started and I will have whole winter to learn a lot about this beauty and take care of parts, upgrades and so on.

Hope that the comunity will help me and excuse me in advance for the ton of questions that I will ask

Best,
Atanas
monopola is offline   Reply With Quote