View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 08:03 AM   #1347
PaulE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg Boxster View Post
Driver of this LMP is in the absolute WRONG vehicle if, as appears as such in photo, the Cayman is keeping up with or caught him.

Got enough $ to buy a LMP? Great, then you have enough $ to do private test and tune days w like caliber vehicles. The performance delta between LMP and Cup cars not to mention street cars (which many are in HPDEs) makes this very dangerous...

You're probably right about test days and where to bring that car, but trust me the Cayman wasn't keeping up with him. He just passed it on the short straight that leads into turn 3 known as NASCAR bend and he was pulling away even in the corner, that's just the shot I happened to catch of the car. Red drivers said they were being given the blue passing flag when they had nothing in sight in their rear view mirrors and then the LMP came out of nowhere. Our red group usually has everything from 914s, 944s and Boxsters up to GT3 Cup Cars, this was the only time I've ever seen an LMP.
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote