View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 05:12 AM   #5
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeye View Post
Everything is like new! No rattles, no accidents, and ultra rare factory”Racing Yellow” color. There may not be another Boxster with this color in all of North America. Genuine Porsche 997 wheels($5000 used on eBay) but these were bought new and are in perfect condition. This Porsche is truly a work of art with the led/projector lights all around,amazing body kit, and New Bluetooth, USB, handsfree telephone capability. People who do not know Porsche’s think it is new. It is that beautiful, Barely a nick or scratch to be found. There are too many other amazing thing to mention. If you are seriously interested in Purchasing I would let it go for around $22000 I am sorry that the website is not allowing me to upload pictures at the moment. If you would like pictures please contact me here or at adamkanadam1@gmail.com You can also find images on Auto Trader Calgary. I look forward to working with you.
Why is your asking price $22K upon this forum... yet $21.5K in your kijijiji or whateverthe**************** listing?

Are you and Daniel Andrew related?