View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 11:26 AM   #114
rfuerst911sc

Man where does the time go ? Today I removed the Mille Miglia muffler and installed my modified S muffler . The S muffler at 34 lbs. is 10 lbs. heavier than the MM , not happy about that but it is what it is . I will try and get an audio clip at some point but I was surprised how much growl she has when you get on it ! The added pipes/muffler fit perfect with no clearance issues at all , the pipes are tucked up behind the rear valance with plenty of air space/clearance . There is zero resonance ......... nothing ...... NADA

I took her for a 30 minute drive and I came to the conclusion I really like it . It is quiet when you want to be by going easy on the go pedal , or you can floor it and unleash the angry hornets nest Time will tell but I may have a MM and a GHL muffler for sale in the future .

Hoping to get on Jake's dyno this month but his shop is swamped so we'll see .
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote