View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #15
wild1poet2

One time, getting out of work late after a long day. Around 9. Stop at light. A kid in some big American car pulls up behind me...like one inch off my bumper. Green light...we go...kid stays on my bumper until next red and stops one inch behind...Damn!...he repeats this again to the next light. That light turns green and off I go..... down a twisty dark back road through conservation property. He starts by staying close but eventually loses his nerve and I lose him. Half a mile later, I'm at a red and he comes right back up on my bumper...Damn! I jump the red light and go left..... accelerating hard....I see a cop in a school lot up ahead so I throttle back and pass him at legal speeds. He lights me up....well....come to find out...the car behind me was an unmarked car who radioed ahead.....
At first, he threatened three moving violations. But we discussed it a bit and I was let go. Not even a warning. I didn't feel like going though the hassle of pressing charges. Plus I got a good laugh out of the whole thing.