View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:45 PM   #50
Box7774

Took the battery to auto zone....Its a brand new store in my neighborhood so everything is clean and perfect.....to include the shiny new battery testing machine....that thing must cost $1000 dollars. The kid didnt give me much info other then it was at 12.55 volts on his machine......12.47 on my multi meter.....I even changed the battery on my meter but no change. I guess I will go with what the $1000 dollar machine said. He said the battery was good. So tonight I cleaned up the negative body post..removed the shrink tubing and inspected.....found zero issues with cable wires....cleaned up a bit added some dielectric grease and shrunk a new boot on. Im not really believing this post was my issue...but gotta start somewhere and it did need to be cleaned up.

I bought a 3rd brake light for $30
OEM starter for $65 had 70k miles on it......
Both from ebay last night.....let the spending begin!!!!!

See the before after on the body post....I will be crackin into that engine bay tomorrow...I cant wait to see it....yet with 158k I am very apprehensive...really dont want the spending to keep going and going and going.Name:  Pbatt1.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  202.5 KB

Name:  pcable1.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  190.7 KB
Box7774 is offline   Reply With Quote