View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:49 PM   #5089
BruceH

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmg0d View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to sincerely thank you all for the great information, interaction and support for 986 owners. I recently had my 2000S crap out on me and have traded it in for a new Macan. I have had serious issues over the past year but have used your knowledge and support to fix almost every single item. However, I blew a fuse on Saturday and after being towed to my local Porsche dealer, which was also hosting a LeMans breakfast & lunch watch party. Well, while there I happened upon the Macan. I am also prepping for my 5th back surgery, which was not helped by the tight suspension of the Boxster. I love the wind in my hair, the sun on my face and being able to destroy Subaru WRX punks on the launch & twistys. Of course not too many curves in central Florida.

Anyway, I truly hope to be back with you all soon when I pick up another 986 to play with and grow with my daughter as she loves the Porsche brand.
Thanks to all of you folks for everything.

Cheers!
Thom
Enjoy the Macan! Good luck with the surgery and I hope to see you back here soon
iPad Mini Dash Install
DEPO Tail Lights
BruceH is offline   Reply With Quote