View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 05:38 AM   #12
MikenOH

Garage
Looking forward to meeting both of you..

I chose Landolls just because it's an interesting place--a long story behind it--and the last time I ate there the food was good. Another potential spot is the Lodge at Mohican State Park. A nice drive (Loudonville area) and picturesque setting -- they do the standard brunch on Sunday morning.

Anyway, I was just thinking of a place that we could sit around and chat and then go drive a car without worrying about getting run out for holding a table too long. I can't think of anything in the Mansfield area other than the typical Friday's type places. There's Skyways restaurant just off 71 and Rt 30 which might work. It has quick access to the interstate if you're looking for a place to open it up on a drive I'll check and see if they do brunch. We usually head to Cleveland, Akron or Wooster for a good meal.

Hmm, SC on your Boxster; have you done any auto-x or DE's with it yet? I think that would be an interesting car on a auto-x course.

BTW, Nelson Ledges has a fun day coming up on 10/14. it works just like a DE but they don't tech the car. $125/driver; anybody can drive as long as you have a helmet and a drivers license.
Mike
MikenOH is offline   Reply With Quote