View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 11:24 AM   #2
blue62

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper6909 View Post
So I removed the carpet to air dry after finding out that it never dried after it got wet.
(I replaced the Immobilizer two months ago with the original Immoblizer's eeprom)

Before I started, everything worked; Locks, Windows, Trunk release, radio, Conv. Top, Etc.

So I disconnected the battery before I removed the seats and console and carpet. Everything is now re-connected, seats are in, sans carpet.

Car now does not start, won't even crank, windows & locks don't work and radio does not work. Convertible top works.

Tried connecting the Durametric and it communicates with the Engine Module, Air Conditioning, but does NOT Communicate with Alarm I32, Alarm I48 nor Airbag Module.

It once communicated with the airbag module, because I made a mistake of turning the key on without the seat connected while messing with the Immo, and I used the Durametric to reset it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Work from the simplest to the most complex.
Inspect everything you worked on or around.
Check battery connections and negative cable ground.
Check and recheck any electrical connections under the seats.
Check connections under the console. I think the airbag module is under the console and you stated that Duramatic does not communicate with the airbag module or alarm. I would look at both of those very closely.
Let us know what you find. I am always trying to learn more
blue62 is offline   Reply With Quote