View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #1
Pdwight

4 Stalk wiring harnesses avaliable

Many of you know my work, I am proud to say that many people are running my harness for your 4 Stalk OBC upgrade. I want to thank you all for your past business. Connectors are getting more and more difficult to come by and more expensive. I also lost some funds with payPal ( not from this board). If you want a harness or want to talk to me about installation or anything email me at fmjbt22@gmail.com. Currently, I am charging $50 for a completed harness ready to install and shipped priority mail to the continental USA. I have shipped many to other countries the shipping will be extra due to duties, VAT etc. My harnesses are still the same ones I started making originally, each wire cut by hand, connectors crimped and soldered by hand. Hand winding the harness jacket and ohmed out for continuity. I have sold many over the years and have never had one returned...I say this because I take my time to build each by hand for my customer. I can build a harness for Boxsters S and non S, 997 Carreras etc. I guarantee my work from the end to end on my harnesses. Currently taking 2 to 3 weeks to ship after I receive payment. Do not use PayPal, send me an old fashioned check with the information on your car and I will get started.

PS I just ordered the last 18 uncoded connectors in the country, not sure if there will ever be any more available

a secondary email address is ppilkilton@namccares.com or ppilkilton@renovo1.com

Last edited by Pdwight; 06-03-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Pdwight is offline   Reply With Quote