View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 04:36 PM   #2
Perfectlap

The last time I had bad experience similar to yours I emailed every single one of his bidders that the seller was a crook (back then you could also cc the seller) for about a month (I'm tennacious!). Even the though the seller was from AUSTRALIA I got a refund in full. If I didn't care about my account I would have also made every instant purchase available so that he would get a bill from Ebay for their commision of seller's fees. So many ways you can screw with sellers on Ebay...

Ebay are indeed useless they are nothing more tha a virtual newspaper classified that the world has a subscription to. ZERO accountability for all the fencing of stolen goods, shoddy goods and non-existent goods. They may be the only company in the Nasdaq 100 who are allowed to exist without having a simple 1 800 number that you can call, unless you are a powerseller of course. How in the world did Ebay get away with continuing to enjoy this exception? I could understand making this exemption before it became a company with a bazillion dollars but enough is enough already.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote