View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 07:18 PM   #1
trandinh66

For Sale: 98 Boxster black in Northern Virginia - $6000 with hardtop

I have a Black 98 Boxster Tiptronic with 70k miles (as of now 69560 miles) good condition. It also will come with hardtop cover that cost average $1000 that you can use it in winter time.

At 60k miles, I have AOS, MAF sensor, belt, spark plugs, air filter, battery, transmission fluid/filter, fuel filter, brakes and anti-freeze all for preventive maintenance because I don’t like to get stranded. Few repairs I did myself and the rest were done by mechanic and parts I used are genuine OEM not after market including fluids. Oil change every year with Mobile One. Car run great and never drove in Winter time. There are some rock chips on front bumper and hood. Engine is dry and no leaks.

I never do a private sale before so I am new at this. Loved the car but too old to take care of it. If you lived in the area (MD, DC, VA) you can come by to see and make me your best fair offer. I guaranteed I will sale it cheaper than anyone else but not too dirt cheap. When I have a chance I will take some photos.

Last edited by trandinh66; 04-07-2019 at 10:56 AM.
trandinh66 is offline   Reply With Quote