View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 11:08 PM   #11
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
So here is the deal. I had my meeting this morning with a couple of the "top dogs" at Keys Lexus in Van Nuys, CA.

According to them they have one last idea in which they think will resolve my problem....Their idea...Change the antenna....When I heard this I was about to blow, wouldn't that be one of the FIRST things you check when a car has no satellite connection?

Anyway, I explained to them my frustration and that I would expect this from any other car but not Lexus/Toyota. It’s ridiculous for a $70k car to be in the shop for 6weeks with no answer, let alone from a brand like Lexus. They all agreed, and expressed their apologies with the whole thing. I told them that if they ever do fix my car I expect something in return other than my car and they all agreed. They said whether it be from Lexus itself, or the dealership they will compensate me in anyway I feel is right. They mentioned to me free services for the car up to 100k miles (car currently has 41k) as well as a free brake job. I told them before they start offering something, that they should fix the car first.

On the other side of things, if the car is not fixed with the latest "bright idea" they said they will speak with me to see how they can compensate me for the car itself. I thought this was nice of them as I know they don't really have to. I would hope for a new car but I doubt it, hopefully a high blue book price for the car. If I get $40k+ for it I will be running out the door and into the show room looking for the 2007 LS460L, wow that’s one hell of a car.

I will find out tomorrow evening or early Friday morning what the final outcome is and I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

Thanks so much for all the responses and help.

~James
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation