View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 06:51 AM   #26
Perfectlap

yes, Chicks LOVE the Boxster. This was a big surprise to me. I mean some girls have gotten REALLY REALLY excited upon seeing my car or riding along.

When I thought of chick cars or chick appealing cars, I always thought the Volks Wagen Cabriolet, Beetle (especially the convertible), that Mazda Mx3, Toyota Celica (especially the convertible), and lately appartenlty its turned toward SUV worship, like the X5 and X3, Murano and my current lady friend gets all excited by the Jeep Compass and has no interest in my car whatsoever!!

I thought of the Boxster in performance roadster/targa category along with the S2000, Z4, Lotus Elise. Do they get happy about these cars too? Not accordig to most women I've talked to.

as far as RMS, the more I think about it the more I think I'm convinced I'm going to throw a well orchestrated fit (close enought to where prospective buyers can hear me yelling) at the dealer when they tell I have to cough up a grand for a problem common only in their brand of cars. Have there been government imposed recalls/sanctions on car builders for non-safety issues?
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote