View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 08:21 AM   #12
M1Combat

Could be. I'm new at this but I thought the S (3.4) got DFI and the base (2.9) did not. I'll look into it and get back to you .

It does not change with clutch.

The only way I've been able to affect it is with small application of throttle. But it doesn't always stop then.

Again I'm new to the car but it doesn't seem to rev super quick on downshifts. I'm probably just used to motorcycles though.

I'll have the tech listen to it... and I'll have until Saturday at the least to keep listening to it . I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'm hoping that they put it on a lift and let me step under it for a few seconds...

Also...

1. It does indeed have aftermarket pipes at least from the header back. I couldn't fit my head under there far enough to see the header. I don't know what type... but it's basically just a pipe that goes almost straight back to the center/rear of the car with a small "cherry bomb"/"Glass Pack" style "muffler" on each side. It sounds good to my ear above about 3500... but below that it has a pretty significant deep drone at least with a slight incline. That said... My ear likes over square engines with proper race pipes so... there's that .
M1Combat is offline   Reply With Quote