Thread: Audio upgrade
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 04:19 AM   #7
rflores2323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
That is going to sound great. The 2 subs... now you've me thinking of adding another to my setup.

The headunit. How did you go about sourcing it... the brand. What other did you consider... and why didn't they make the final cut.

I'm considering a double-din... and want it to have a backup camera... GPS... BT... voice command... but in the $400-$500 range. I know there's some wild stuf out there right now.

Thank you.
Well I considered buying the high end HU but this car is a weekend car so I didn't want to break the bank. I spent the money on speakers and installation instead. The joying is a good HU and has good support and been in business quite some time in china.

Another factor is the HU has digital output and DSP and most HU are over $1000 with that so I said WTH let me try it out. Check out their YouTube channel to see features etc.. one thing that people are complaining about is the microphone...I am not really buying it for daily driving and will have top down most of the time so that is not a big problem for me. I usually ignore calls when cruising lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFrkbO6PkJJOR7c3zWiloVA

I really want to see how these subs (Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub) are going to sound. Not going for Earth shattering bass...just want a good thump in back when the low bass kicks in. They are installing in back of seats so losing a bit of space but installer said it would be around 2 in loss which isn't bad for me. I'm 5'10" and wife is 5'8".
rflores2323 is offline   Reply With Quote