View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 10:27 AM   #6
Qckslvr

I don't have a garage..... so can I call it the poor man's carport?

At one time my dreams were complete.
I had a 1992 R32 Skyline GTR (smog legal conversion for CA). Plus a 1992 Mazda Miata with Garrett turbo, and methanol injection pushing just over 300 hp at the wheel.

Right now I have my 02 Boxster S, and 2017 Mustang GT.....

My early dreams.....
I would love to have my 1962 Triumph TR4 back or my 1967 GT390 Fastback Mustang.

As for Ferraris I don't have high standards LOL. I would love a Dino or 308.... Would those be the poor man's Ferraris?

Growing up, my father had 1964 Jaguar E-type and XK140DHC (lets see who knows what that means ) I loved the E-type.... it was sex on wheels..... and thankfully to my father a car was just a car.... Nothing special. So I got to "drive" the E sometimes.... And I drove it LOL . Although, one day on a twisty road the E and I got our tails handed to us by a TR6!

As for other Italians.... I remember my dad having an early 70's Alfa Giulietta twin cam. It was boxy, 2 doors, and four headlights... I remember it being the coolest car ( I was kind of young) And then my older brother wrapped it around a fire hydrant ...... this hydrant would claim 7 more cars at my brother's hands.

Last edited by Qckslvr; 03-08-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Qckslvr is offline   Reply With Quote